Welcome to LewerMark,
We are pleased to offer the information provided on this site to help you through the insurance process. Finding a new doctor, printing an insurance card, and receiving up to date plan information are among the many services offered. The links below will give you the information you need throughout the school year. Please refer to this site when you have questions or needs.
- Plan Summary ( 简体中文 | 한국어 | Việt | 日語 | Español )
- Plan Brochure
- Insurance Options for Your Spouse and Children in Washington
- LewerMark Student Assist
- What’s New with Healthcare Reform?
- Student Login for ID Card (Help)
- campusSIMs Frequently Asked Questions
- Search for a Doctor (Help)
- ER or Urgent Care Helpful Tips
- MyNurse 24/7
- Scholastic Emergency Services
- Scholastic Emergency Services Multilingual Brochure
- Sprintax – Tax Preparation Services For International Students
- SmartSmile Dental Plan
- Summary of Benefits And Coverage
Coming August 1, 2015, students currently insured by LewerMark will be accessing a new Pharmacy Program through the CIGNA Pharmacy network. Students must print a new ID card on or after August 1, 2015 in order to access pharmacy benefits under the school’s sponsored student plan. Please login to access your ID card or call 1-800-821-7710.